How To File A Complaint Against An Assisted Living Facility in Arkansas

SeniorLiving FAQ

Although this information is not easy to navigate to, and find on Arkansas’ official websites, I have found out how anyone in the general public can file a complaint against an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home (or really any other Long-Term Care facility) in Arkansas.

How To File A Complaint

The Arkansas Office of Long-Term Care is the main entity that handles complaints, and the investigation of Long-Term Care Facilities for abuse, neglect, privacy issues, and health and safety incidents.  This includes for Assisted Living Facilities.

You can find ever licensed facility in Arkansas here.

You can file a complaint by telephone, fax, e-mail, or letter:

  • Phone: 1-800-582-4887
  • Fax: 501-682-8540, Attention Complaint Unit
  • E-mail:
  • Letter: Complaints Unit, Office of Long Term Care, P.O. Box 8059, Slot S407, Little Rock, AR  72203-8059
Arkansas’s Safest Facilities

Safe Facilities

Filing A Complaint Against a Non-Long-Term Health Care Facility

If you wish to file a complaint against a facility that is “Non-Long-Term” Care, you can do so through the Arkansas Department of Health. They offer an online complaint form that looks like this:

Health Complaint Form

You can access the form here:

Types of providers that are considered Non-Long-Term Care are:



One thought on “How To File A Complaint Against An Assisted Living Facility in Arkansas

  1. Pingback: Arkansas Senior Living - SeniorLiving FAQ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.